Sailor Jerry Book 3 - Page 15
Okay so with this page we did a lot better. Recaptured the goal of sailor jerry style with stuff my creativity expelled from thy brain.
*I know there is no tracing pages - I messed up and forgot to take pictures of that part of the process and now all the trace paper is out of order in a box, still trying to get organized - its been a crazy ride trying to get these done.*
Black/Shading:
ALSO, to compensate for my lack of process with the tracings - look at those lines! I've been trying really hard to focus on making my lines real bold and consistent and also have contrast with lines.
Color:
*toot toot* hell yeah I'm tooting my own horn here because I'm pleased with this page. Yes there's flaws but overall its pretty good.







Comments
Post a Comment