1st Week of Tattooing!


Here's a bunch of tattoo's I've done in the last week!


Mew - done on my awesome husband who was my first ever client :)



This cool all black rose done on my sister-in-law.



Started this one for my buddy, Woody. Once this heals we'll go back in and add his anniversary date and his and his wife's initials.




Kewpie Dolls! Done on Kelly, first time doing just linework and a little bit of color.





This idea came to me while thinking of my favorite Disney movies, stoked someone else saw what this little sketchy stitch is from.






All linework with minor fill in for Taylor :)




Although I am supposed to be doing all black tattoos, I've been really stoked for the opportunities to get more practice with my linework. Plus these guys are just too fricken cute.



So. Damn. Adorable. She's gonna come back and get My Melody on the other knee and we'll do some pink accents for this one. Lovin it.










 

Comments

Popular Posts