Sailor Jerry Book 3 - Page 9
Normally I'd be kicking myself for taking so long working on this page but I took some time to get important things done as well as spend family time which is equally important.
Tracing:
I saw ships an immediately knew I wanted to do a junk ship. One of my all time favorite movies is Sinbad: Voyage of the Seven Seas (which most people haven't seen but it's so good). In that movie Sinbad's ship is a Chinese junk ship so they hold this nostalgic place in my heart.
Black/Shading:
This page had like 4 ships on it so I didn't want to just do different ships, I wanted to do somewhat nautical themed things, hence Dagonite against a lighthouse (direct reference to the original Pokémon show.
Also have to include the SS Georgie.
Color:
I know my mermaid came out weird, she's got the same old school anime face I use to draw in high school, which I attribute to trying to fit detail on a smaller face.









Comments
Post a Comment