Sailor Jerry Book 3 - Page 5


When I was a kid I always wanted to grow up and become a mother like Kanga was to Roo.


Tracing:


Yes it looks kinda rushed, only because I was hyped on this page and had a lot of ideas ready to go.


Tracing x2:



Key thing with this page, I'm trying to get comfortable drawing hands. Hands are always so weird so I'm trying to tackle them more and more. Also I wanted to finish off this Australian page with a little aussie shepard, lil cutie pie.


Black/Shading:



That little bulldog.... I was excited for him, I wanted to make him chibi and cute, he's kinda weird lookin. Kinda like he's from All Dogs Go To Heaven. Also I know Kanga is pretty 2D and doesn't really have any shading but I figured it'd be a nice touch for her.


Color:



I really liked this page. My favorite so far. I am excited for the next one since there's a cobra on it and I fricken love snakes.












 

Comments

Popular Posts