Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 46
AMERICA! F*CK YEAH!
That's what this page screams to me.
All sorts of patriotic-ness.
Tracing:
Birds are such weirdly shaped things. Like that little sparrow thing on the rose. Such a weird position, like it just landed there and hasn't postured up yet.
Black/Shading:
What I'm learning with this watercolor I've been using is I really only get a good dark black if I layer it on pretty thick, if not it comes out a little patchy, but it still looks good so I'm not mad at it.
Color:
One of the crappy things about trying to match the colors to how they look in the book is I'll get the greens for the leaves almost perfect, but when actually painted on and dried it's a lot softer and not as bright of color as I wanted. Trial & Error.









Comments
Post a Comment