Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 34


Alright alright alright, back to getting 2 pages done a day. Soon we'll be movin on to book 3.


Tracing:






Sometimes I don't realize that my copies didn't come out good until I'm trying to trace on the lightbox.


Black/Shading:





The hard thing about flags are if they're not solid black (where the stars are) then you've got to do some shading and also not get the shading in the stars since they're supposed to stand out. Plus the shading on the life ring kinda bothers me. Looks like its all going in different directions, not sure where the lighting is supposed to be hitting from.






If this page could be represented by a song it would be Africa by Toto (don't question me on it, I have no idea why it's just the song stuck in my head ever since I started this page).







 

Comments

Popular Posts