Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 9


It's a poor craftsman that blames his tools but damn man I feel like my Microns are actively working against me. Some days I have great control and am able to pull solid, clean lines and then there's days like today where my pens all want to suddenly run out of ink when I really need them to do the dang thing. 


Tracing:




Case in point right here, had to push pretty hard to get the most I could out of my 01. I do have more but I got really frustrated that my pens started to run out when I'm trying to get crisp lines.


Black/Shading:








I'm honestly not happy. All my things started acting weird. Ink was being weird and I was trying to get into all the tight corners but I'm working with crappy brushes still.


Color:



Fun fact: I really dislike owls. They freak me out really badly. Nightmare fuel.

I'm not totally stoked on this page, I'll probably end up redoing it because I know I can make it better. I really gotta invest in the good supplies I was using before.







 

Comments

Popular Posts