Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 5



Having a weird/off day. Kiddos sick so my mind is mostly just worried about her. First I forgot the head of one of the horses, just forgot it existed for a good while, also thought I had taken a picture of the black/shading page of the horses but turns out I took 2 pictures of the pin ups. Good grief.

Tracing:






See, where is the head? Apparently my brain decided it doesn't exist. I don't know how I didn't notice it sooner. Mind blowing.

Black/Shading:


Hats, hats are weird, they don't look right to me. They look more like sun hats - sun hats worn by rich women in the Hamptons. Don't look like cowboy hats to me.

Color:


This little girl riding a pig was weird for me, she's rather small and that stresses me out for lining because I feel like a lot of small features get drowned out by a thicker pen.









 

Comments

Popular Posts