Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 3


Oh my lanta.
Weird blunders with this page. I forgot to take a picture of the page in the physical book so I had to try to find a picture online to do the coloring. That's what I get for rushing.



Tracing:





Okay, tracing paper has been a pain so far but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Line weight though. I feel like I'm not using Microns right, which is weirdly discouraging because its essentially just  a pen.


Black & Shading:





I think I'm getting a little better at not leaving tiny gaps against my linework. Gotta keep working slowly and focusing on what I'm doing.


Color:





On the second page I don't know what was happening, I thought I was going crazy because I'd go in with color and water and the paper started acting all weird. It was like as soon as liquid hit the paper it would get flaky. I think it's time I splurge on good quality paper.













 

Comments

Popular Posts