Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 3
Really burnin the midnight oil today. But got everything that I set out to accomplish today done, so I'm pretty stoked.
Tracing:
Had a battle with my double sided tape today, I thought it would keep the tracing paper tighter against my copy paper, which it did, but it's also super sticky and ruined my first tracings so I had to redo it. Really fun time.
Linework:
I really tried to pay a lot more attention to getting the black all the way in to the tight spots, I was using new/different brushes I've never used before which was fun but probably not the best idea to use on these right away. I got a little better but there's definitely spots I missed.
Color:
I did my best to get these colors as vibrant and solid as I could, I think I did pretty good in that department. Trying to use more water so I'm not layering so much paint on.
















Comments
Post a Comment