Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 17


I am 100% aware of what I messed up on with this page. That eagle is supposed to be facing the other way, I traced it backwards somehow, but I didn't want to redo it because I traced it on the last bit of high quality paper and didn't want to waste it, and it came out pretty dang good.


Tracing:





This was great practice for pulling solid lines through all the curves, I feel like I'm getting a little better at it.


Black/Shading:




The purple dresses were a little challenging, because the picture has a pretty dark purple so it was kinda hard seeing where the shading was through the purple.


Color:






I liked how this page came out.
The new brushes I have are smaller and for lining and detail work so I'm able to get into all the tight spots, and get the thin fine cut lines for the abs.







 

Comments

Popular Posts