Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 12
At first this page stressed me out just to look at but it was pretty easy. I challenged myself to take my smallest brush to do the kanji and I'm very happy with how all those came out.
Tracing:
The only hard part here was being able to see the tiny tiny lettering that translates the kanji. I didn't even see the small letters under the dragon w/ the lightning bolt until I was almost finished painting.
Black/Shading:
Very small amounts of black and shading on this page, both the smaller dragons don't have any which is different to see.
Had such a battle with my double sided tape to get them all down on one page.
Still battling with my microns, some days they work perfectly and some days they hate me. Trying to power through it.
Also that pinkish glow in the corner is coming from the light hitting my rinse cup.










Comments
Post a Comment