Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 10



Tried using my ring light/tripod set up to take better pictures, some of them get drowned out with the brightness still.


Tracing:







Spent a lot of extra time making sure these tracings came out how I needed them. Finally getting the paper tight against the copy for better tracing.


Black/Shading:







Ugh, flippin lighting issues bother me so much. This parrot was surprisingly harder than I expected, the shading in the filigree threw me off a bit.


Color:







Darn lighting, me hates it (channeling gollum). Also microns for some reason they're all conviently running out of ink right when I need them which is such a bummer when I'm trying to get crisp lines and I end up with patchy lines because my pens are being difficult.

I did like this page, mostly because it doesn't have a bunch of pieces, sometimes when there's a lot more smaller pieces all over a page my brain will forget one design and at the end I'll double check my work and see I completely missed one.











 

Comments

Popular Posts