Sailor Jerry Book 2 - Page 1
I started the second book! Feels pretty awesome to be moving along this journey at a relatively quick pace.
I started off this process with tracing all the designs onto trace paper using a 08 Micron pen.
Then I go in with a pencil and transfer from the trace paper to the watercolor paper. This paper is a little different because I wanted to use some of the scraps I had to see the difference between this type of paper and the cheap stuff I got from ace.
Then I go in with my ink and do all the black and shading.
Then finally I go in with all the color. I like to start with the yellows and skin tones first, then greens/blues, and then finish it off with all the red.
Then I go over and line it all with a size 1 Micron pen.
Not too shabby.


















Comments
Post a Comment